Negotiator & Management Consultant
Certified Contract Negotiator, Consultant, Trainer, Mentor, Moderator, Civil Society Volunteer
Sustainable Development and Collaboration Architecture
She holds a B.A. degree in International Relations&Political Science and an M.A. degree in Law of Economics with an honor degree from Galatasaray University, and received “SME Management” and “Good Governance in Public Sector” certificates from Boğaziçi University, besides her “Negotiator” certificate from University of Babeş Bolyai.
She has served for academia, private sector, public authorities and NGOs (national and global) during her entire professional life, which took more than 20 years. She held top managerial positions at European Union Business Development Center (ABIGEM), the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) and Boğaziçi University Foundation (Argüden Governance Academy) leading several intersectoral projects, besides her intensive Yapı Kredi Bank and Doğuş Holding experience. She took place as the team leader during the preparation and announcement phase of the first Integrated Report of Turkey.
Müjde has established her own consultancy company Spring Global in 2018. She became one of the first two Certified Contract Negotiators of Turkey, listed at international level. She is also:
- Associate Member at Negotiators Society in London, UK
- Gender Programme Leader at MBBI Turkey Chapter (Mediators Beyond Borders International)
- Board Member at BPW Istanbul (Business and Professional Women International)
- Member of Board of Trustees at Cevdet İnci Educational Foundation
- Advisory Board Member at Turkey Europe Foundation
- Member at UNGC WEPs Working Group of TÜSİAD
- Consultant and Trainer at “Etkiniz” EU Programme, listed as eligible by EU Delegation
- Authorized Consultant to GOSB Teknopark Technology Transfer Office
- Authorized Consultant to BCB Network
- A listed Consultant at EBRD (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development)
- Member and Gender Equality Trainer at KADER (Assoc. for Supporting Women Candidates)
- Volunteer Mentor at ÇYDD (Association for Supporting Contemporary Life)
- Member at UNICEF
Her main areas of service are as follows:
- UN SDGs (mainly 4, 5, 8, 10, 11, 16 ,17) Projects
- Gender Equality Training Prog., Workshops and Policy Documents
- Integrated Reporting and Integrated Thinking Workshops
- Good Governance, Strategy Building, Sustainability and Project Man. for CSOs
- Trust Building and Reputation Management
- Organizational Reconstruction
- Sustainability for Entrepreneurs
- “Get Equipped for Your Professional Life” Workshops Mentorship
- Intersectoral Collaboration Models
- Impactful Stakeholder Engagement
- Coordination & Human Resource Mobilization
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Müzakereci & Yönetim Danışmanı
Çetin, lisans eğitimini Marmara Üniversitesi Siyaset Bilimi ve Uluslararası İlişkiler (İng) Bölümünde, yüksek lisans eğitimini ise Galatasaray Üniversitesi Hukuk Fakültesi Ekonomi Hukuku Bölümünde, onur derecesiyle tamamlamıştır.
We guide you through your company’s Strategy Map and the definition of your “value chain” experience in line with global trends.
We develop your team’s competencies through workshops primarily focused on practical application, not just theory.
With our holistic perspective, we create boutique designs to construct your Roadmap. We don’t leave you alone during the implementation process.
We communicate with you on an “equal level.” We are accessible.
We establish inter-industry collaboration models that will greatly contribute to improving your business.
We provide both top-level executives and team members with one-on-one “strategy” consultancy for an “agile” contribution.